Hampshire Journey Time Management System (JTMS)
• Hampshire County Council collects information about you for the purpose of real-time highway network monitoring, traffic management and the provision of Traffic & Travel Information as part of the Councils Traffic Manager role.
• We will use the information (MAC Addresses emitted by OEM in-vehicle equipment and mobile devices) to measure Journey Times and Average Speeds on sections of highway and complete routes. At present monitoring is active in Basingstoke and Winchester but may be deployed in other areas in future.
• The legal basis for our use of this information is that the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the County Council is subject.
• We may share your personal information with Siemens Mobility Limited. (the Network Monitoring System supplier and maintenance contractor) insofar as it is necessary to maintain the operation of the System.
• We will keep your personal information for a maximum of 24 hours before deleting it.
• You have some legal rights in respect of the personal information we collect from you. Please see the Hampshire County Council's website Privacy Notice page for further details.
• You can contact the County Council's Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner's Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/