CCTV camera, B3047 London Rd/A33 Basingstoke Rd, Kings Worthy
• Hampshire County Council records images from this camera so that, in the event of a road traffic accident, video footage can be retrieved and viewed.
• We will use the information to assess whether further safety measures or junction improvements are required at this location.
• The legal basis for our use of this information is that it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the County Council is subject.
• We may share your personal information with the police and solicitors representing persons involved in or affected by an accident.
• We may share your information with third party processors in order to provide a service to you: Siemens Mobility Limited (Installation and Maintenance Contractor).
• We will keep your personal information on the data card in the camera for up to 14 days before permanently deleting it (automatic deletion and over-writing) and any data extracted from the camera for 3 months.
• You have some legal rights in respect of the personal information we collect from you. Please see the Hampshire County Council's website Privacy Notice page for further details.
• You can contact the County Council's Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
• If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner's Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/