Andover Business Park Delivery Management System (ANPR)
• Hampshire County Council collects information about you for the purpose of tracking delivery vehicle routeing to/from Andover Business Park.
• We will use the information to identify heavy goods vehicles servicing the Retail Distribution Centre and other qualifying Units which have accessed the Business Park via routes other than the prescribed Primary Road Network resulting in a Contravention.
• The legal basis for our use of this information is where it is necessary for the compliance of a legal obligation to which the County Council is subject.
• We may share your personal information with the police in connection with their investigations.
• We may share your information with Goodman (the Business Park Developer/Operator), Vindex Systems Limited (Delivery Management System supplier and maintenance contractor) and Law Enforcement Agencies (subject to application under the Data Protection Act within data retention timescales) in order to provide a service to you.
• We will keep your personal information for: un-matched data will be deleted overnight on a daily basis; matched data (confirmed Contravention) will be kept for twelve months (to allow for challenge) before being deleted.
• You have some legal rights in respect of the personal information we collect from you. Please see the Hampshire County Council's website Privacy Notice page for further details.
• You can contact the County Council's Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
• If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner's Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/